take an orange (or an engineer) add vodka (optional) mix together pour in some soda over a twist of lemon or lime one of those tall cool glasses when you look at it you feel so cold and happy and fresh what a feeling it lasts till the fling ends.
LOL! Brillaint start to it all :) I got to your blog from http://www.thebloodypickles.blogspot.com/ , I should thank him/her for linking to your blog :)
Im going to add you on, and even add you to my list of favoraites, cause I intened to keep comming back :)
2 comments:
LOL! Brillaint start to it all :) I got to your blog from http://www.thebloodypickles.blogspot.com/ , I should thank him/her for linking to your blog :)
Im going to add you on, and even add you to my list of favoraites, cause I intened to keep comming back :)
:-) You're welcome. Glad someone enjoys reading this.
Post a Comment