I'm off on a holiday next week and realised yesterday that I was in dire need of a suitcase. So off we went - me, my father and his wallet. I'm out of money at the moment. Building a house tends to do that to you. Well, anything tends to do that to me so when it came to a biggie like building a house, I found myself part of the walking dead financially. Emotionally, I'm all gung ho and upbeat - but ooh boy wallet-wise, well, just not wise!
So there we were, at the VIP store, the two of us trying to make up my mind. There were these beautiful red suitcases and I was drooling. They were RED and I just couldn't see beyond that. My father, meanwhile, was going through all the products on display, asking the salesman searching questions and finally, decided on something pink and pretty. Pink? PINK? Me? With a pretty pink suitcase? Me?
It seemed like I really had no choice. The pink one was way ahead of the red on features.I wanted the red one,oh how I wanted the red one, but better sense (and my father, thank god for him, he saves me from some
pretty stupid decisions) prevailed and based solely on the features and not the colour, I bought the pink strolly and a pink travel bag. Here they are. Or rather, there they are, way up there in the post. I tried to get them to into this paragraph but nothing happened. They just stubbornly stayed where they we
re. If any good samaritan dropping by wants to give me a lesson on how to add pictures sensibly in a post, I'll be eternally grateful.
pretty stupid decisions) prevailed and based solely on the features and not the colour, I bought the pink strolly and a pink travel bag. Here they are. Or rather, there they are, way up there in the post. I tried to get them to into this paragraph but nothing happened. They just stubbornly stayed where they we
re. If any good samaritan dropping by wants to give me a lesson on how to add pictures sensibly in a post, I'll be eternally grateful.By the way, these pink bags are used by extremely independent women. They carry their own bags and walk down highways carrying them. Check out the link - you can watch the TV commercial for the product. http://www.vipbags.com/RunScript.asp?Page=43&id=10&ap=conn.asp&p=ASP\~Pg43.asp#
I have no plans of doing this - storming out of a car when some good soul is giving me a lift to the airport, oh me,no.If I have to carry a pretty pink suitcase, I want all the feminine advantages that go with it, like accompanying men to look after helpless pink me!
My brother dropped by this morning, looked at the bags and declared that there were going to be another twenty like that on baggage belt and so I'd better do something to identify my bags as soon as they heave into sight. So they're going to have green or blue or red ribbons and stickers all over them too. I'll probably end up crying when I finally see them come down that belt.
Anyway, toodle-oo and pink-pink for now.
P.S. Thanks to the Good Samaritan I now know how to post pictures.
4 comments:
first red, now pink :)
anwyay, just upload the photos and type the article. after that just click and drag the picture down with the mouse till it is where u want it to be. then let go of the mouse :) it works that way for me.
Yeah, now I think I'll end up as a rainbow:-)
THANKS! I managed to get the pictures to behave and stay at the right paragraphs.
nice change in template
Thanks.
Thought this had more of a 'fling' feel and it's definitely orange :-)
Post a Comment