really....nothing to lose as per my interpretation.it's a very nice piece leaving reader free to interpret...great one :-)
she stays in darkness,empty soul, head bursting to its seams.sees light thru stories she tells,hopes at times, to have the void she loves,filled.she copies other's cesspool thoughts makes it her own. and hopes none of the three would mind
@sara,feel free to interpret.:-)@rama:-) hey, this is good.And you're the second one I've inspired. Most of the time i don't even inspire myself, so it's a wondrous thing to have someone say I inspired them.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
really....nothing to lose as per my interpretation.
it's a very nice piece leaving reader free to interpret...great one :-)
she stays in darkness,
empty soul,
head bursting to its seams.
sees light thru stories she tells,
hopes at times,
to have the void she loves,
filled.
she copies other's cesspool thoughts makes it her own. and hopes none of the three would mind
@sara,
feel free to interpret.
:-)
@rama
:-) hey, this is good.
And you're the second one I've inspired. Most of the time i don't even inspire myself, so it's a wondrous thing to have someone say I inspired them.
Post a Comment