Tuesday, June 19, 2007

pig poem

pigs can be brown
or white or pink
yes pink
like village toffee
you can eat
under the tree
where the road
ends but does not
end
it goes on
to the next
village
or
may
be
town
could be town
would like to be town.
pigs can be chocolate.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee :-)
chocolate pig -- i remember this was one of the first questions i asked you.

Dex said...

I have had pigs. And chocolates, yes. But chocolate pigs? Sounds yum!

Shoonyata said...

and chocolate
pigs can fly
over the road
to the next
village
or
.
===================
loved the simplicity of the poem...beautiful...:)

Fireflies said...

haha.. i adopted a hedgehog called hokey pokey since i have never seen one actually!!

Fireflies said...

hey, by making it brown you cant make out when it gets dirty.. and then use the spray to clean it up!!!!

3inone said...

@rama
he is quite adorable, isn't he?

@jimmy
heh heh
the actual chocolate pig was quite yummy, I promise you.

@ff
yeah, isn't he a smart pig.he doesn't need to be sprayed:-)
hokey is really cute.

janedoe said...

teehee! love the poem, love you also popo!

Everyman said...

chocolate PIG??? Err..well..if u like it...

I understood this poem!!! I understood this poem!!! :-DD

3inone said...

love you too janedoe,
Oooh, like some international sex mystery thriller, na? love and janedoe!

@shain,
:-)
Whew!
Finally.
When are you planning to end the post drought?

Everyman said...

Yesterday??