Sunday, July 08, 2007

Blobituary

Jimmy’s was a blog I read everyday
It made me laugh and it made me play
But sad to say it’s on its way
To someplace dark, without a lighted ray.

Jimmy, please say you’ll blog for us
We’ll read you ever without a fuss

Jimmy, we’re searching through all blogworld
We don’t like how you’ve put us on hold
We think your blog is great, as good as gold
And love its posts both small and bold.

Jimmy, please say you’ll blog for us
We’ll read you ever without a fuss

Jimmy, we’re worried you’ve disappeared
And we’re sifting through rumours we all have heard
Checking every day and stifling our dread
That Jimmy’s dear blog is truly dead.

Jimmy, please say you’ll blog for us
We’ll read you ever without a fuss


(With apologies to Conway Twitty. And apologies to all of you for my terrible attempt at lyrics - I can't rhyme to save my life - but you see what lengths that little monkey has driven me to)

6 comments:

Everyman said...

Lol 3inone! I am sure JJ will be touched..I just hope he doesnt touch the roof reading this..IF he comes around to reading it that is :-)

Dex said...

SOB! Touched beyond ... thanks sooo much, 3inOne. Never thought I would ever get around to read my own little blobituary...
No, but really - I WILL start blogging from this weekend, work or no work. Have been promising myself this all week.
Still, so nice to know you guys miss me (SNIFF). And no, Shain... am not in Davy Jones's locker yet :)

Dex said...

Btw, Liz! When you coming to B'lore? Waiting to meet you again ... this time for more than just a few seconds ;)

Macabreday said...

haaa...look who has resurrected :)

Dex said...

Hey Div! Howdy?! Been such a long time! Life looking good? Planning to resurrect my blog self this Wednesday (that's my off - they have started giving them away again) or earlier.

3inone said...

Glory Hallelujah!!!
The child is alive:)