Monday, July 02, 2007

Your car

It's your hands
on the steering wheel
they glide
they slide
they do things
the car turns
the car sighs
the car hugs
more than the road
beneath it when
it's your hands
on the steering wheel.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your best poems are the erotic ones. I loved this one too.

Macabreday said...

so u started driving?

Butterfly said...

dis makes a mechanical acitivity sound so much more den just driving!

Anonymous said...

oye! are you referring to a tree by any chance?

Macabreday said...

huuhhhh.... what happened to the new post? The joke one?

Everyman said...

Now if this were a poem about a lorry, it would be,

'the lorry groans' instead of sighs :-D

never thought of driving as being erotic..though I do like the idea of a woman driving ;-D

hillgrandmom said...

I like the music of your poetry so much.

Me said...

Broom and hillgrandmom and everybody is so right.
i love the erotic music in your poetry.