The strangest thoughts ran through my head yesterday when I thought I was about to die. There I was, face down on an insanely busy Delhi road, being dragged along by a Tavera. There I was, quite definite that I was just seconds away from death. And there I was, thinking the strangest, most inexplicable thoughts.
"And I so wanted to read Mathew Reilly's latest book.
I hope someone finishes that bottle of wine in the fridge.
And the cutlets.
I promised Mac a game of real life scrabble when he comes down.
It's been a long time since I wore bangles.
Awwww, I'm going to miss Saturday night out.
And some unbloggable thoughts."
Unbloggable, mostly irrelevant and definitely strange.
Really.
Strange.
Sometimes I don't understand myself.
I don't pretend to, either.
6 comments:
wow. that is scary.. chin up now. we are all alive :)
yes really scary. Hugs.
hey.. dont you dare deny me the game of scrabble, plus a lot more :)
but yea.. i can relate with what u said. Its that weird creepy feeling that slips in, and it kinda feel as if the grim reaper himself is breathing down your neck. But anyway, you are alive, and we are glad u are
Thanks. I'm glad I'm alive too.
Mac, you bet we're having that scrabble game. And let's not forget the single malt!
Hi Rohan, Lovely to see you drop by. Hope you enjoyed the wine!
Post a Comment