Righto, so mac tagged me again. Looks like he and I are playing tag often these days.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
Not very happy I guess. It would take time, but I'd definitely get over it. No one is worth ruining your happiness for.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Dreams belong to the twilight land between waking and sleeping. I'd just let them be and not wish for them to come true.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Any one of those brainless bimbos who pretend to be television personalities. On the other hand, it is called the idiot box...
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Spend it on my family and friends.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Bad idea. When you break up, you lose your lover and your best friend.
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Unrequited love is a blessing?
7. How long would you wait for someone you loved?
Hmmm..
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Try to break them up. Definitely! All's fair in love and war.
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Keep children safe from sexual abuse.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
Someone I love being unhappy.
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Ten years is a long time. I'm not making any plans.
12. What’s your fear?
Losing the people I love.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Dependable.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Drink coffee.
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
And here I am, not falling in love with even one person. Two would be luxury.
17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Within reason, yes.
18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Yes. If I have decided to forgive, then I would forget too.
19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
At the moment, single. I may change my mind at a later date.
20. List of 6 people to tag:
Everyman
6 comments:
"Unrequited love is a blessing?"
the question mark is telling. do you lean towards yes or no, i wonder.
6 people to tag and you tag Everyman :-D
Your family and friends are damn lucky..they stand to have a billion dollars spent on them :-DD
Oh. But when they said "a dream come true" over here, they meant 'wish', right?
Man...if my actual dreams were to come true, I would be living amid zombies and corpses.
Single and rich? Then you would not be married but still not lonely too right? Or am I wrong ;-)
@rama
sometimes it is.
@everyman
Just do it.
@jim
isn't that the beauty of words? Ten people can read the same word and take away ten different ideas.
@mattiz
Well, if the choice had included 'married and uber rich', I just may have changed my mind.
:) i agree, as of now
Post a Comment