Sunday, August 01, 2010

The middle?

I have no thoughts. Well, none that are worth blogging about. It's not that they are unbloggable; just that they fall into the boring category. 
Is this is what a mid life crisis feels like?  
Will I now be tempted to buy a Ferrari? (I am, of course, pretending that I could, if I wanted to. Or maybe a Lamborghini.)
Indulge in a passionate affair with a toy boy? (Hmmm...)
Throw up my job and dedicate my life to baking Pavlovas? ( I could. But then, what would happen to my Ferrari? Or Lamborghini, as the case may be.)
Stop pretending to blog and start writing in earnest? ( I could. I really could. Without the Ferrari. Or the Lambhorgini. Or the toy boy, though that would be a pity. Or throwing up my job, though that is truly tempting.)
The End.

3 comments:

hillgrandmom said...

:-) Yeah, often wonder why blog and then a thought comes along and I then I blog, even though I feel that everyone else out in blogging world is saying it so much better than me *sigh*.

3inone said...

I know what you mean. The good thing about a blog is that I can write without judging what I write. However, I must point out, hgm, you are definitely among the best!!!!

hillgrandmom said...

:-D Thanks!