the walls carried a soft sound as you leaned against the door watching me spilled across the floor joined your smiles with my laughter promising me the world for now for after for ever.
Your poems are nice and optimistic - that's what i like about them. Everytime I start writing anything (poetry or prose) i inadvertently end up killing the protagonist. Precisely the reason why I ended my last blogspot poem halfway, with a question-mark in the end. Btw, that MCC friend of yours is from Heber, isn't he? Sure sounds like it ;)
@Pam Thanks. I really enjoy it when someone enjoys my poems:-)
@sara I'm glad you feel that way.It makes me feel good:-)
@Jimmy Oooh I have my dark periods too. This is my happy phase, remember. One of these days, you'll find me dripping mystery and misery:-)
And my MCC friend was from Selaiyur:-) Had quite a few Heberians friends too! You'll get to read about them; any blog with them will be alive and kicking.
A short one again!! Like JJ said, has joy written all over it :-) Am not a great appreciator of poetry, but as long as i can understand even a little, i'm happy!
@Shain I like writing short poems. So i'm glad you like reading short ones too. One of these days i'll start posting the dark poems:-)
@mac Mostly the present. Many of the poems on this blog are old poems which I'm now repairing and re-writing. When they were first written, the inspiration was immediate. Today, they're twenty, ten, five, two years old:-)
@rohan the rhyming in this poem is coincidental:-)that's just the way it got written. for ever - well, that was the way i wanted it. It's for emphasis and also because it echoes for now, and for after.
11 comments:
I enjoy your poems.
:-)
even i do enjoy ur poems very much.........u just decorate and put down words from my heart....it gives me solace ....keep coming
Your poems are nice and optimistic - that's what i like about them. Everytime I start writing anything (poetry or prose) i inadvertently end up killing the protagonist. Precisely the reason why I ended my last blogspot poem halfway, with a question-mark in the end.
Btw, that MCC friend of yours is from Heber, isn't he? Sure sounds like it ;)
@Pam
Thanks. I really enjoy it when someone enjoys my poems:-)
@sara
I'm glad you feel that way.It makes me feel good:-)
@Jimmy
Oooh I have my dark periods too. This is my happy phase, remember. One of these days, you'll find me dripping mystery and misery:-)
And my MCC friend was from Selaiyur:-) Had quite a few Heberians friends too! You'll get to read about them; any blog with them will be alive and kicking.
A short one again!! Like JJ said, has joy written all over it :-) Am not a great appreciator of poetry, but as long as i can understand even a little, i'm happy!
simple...and full of meaning.... lovely orange stuff :)
i was just wondering..when u write a poetry, do u base it on ur past, present or ur future?
@Shain
I like writing short poems. So i'm glad you like reading short ones too.
One of these days i'll start posting the dark poems:-)
@mac
Mostly the present. Many of the poems on this blog are old poems which I'm now repairing and re-writing. When they were first written, the inspiration was immediate. Today, they're twenty, ten, five, two years old:-)
@rohan
the rhyming in this poem is coincidental:-)that's just the way it got written.
for ever - well, that was the way i wanted it. It's for emphasis and also because it echoes for now, and for after.
Are you in love or a born poet? Very nice.. :-)
@aparna
Am definitely not in love. Was, though, when I wrote this:-)
absolutely something everyone wants to feel...
Post a Comment