A thousand, a thousand, me and a thousand visitors!!!! There are a thousand of you who have visited my blog in the last six weeks. This, I like!
Sometime in January, I noticed that Mac had something called a Cluster Map on his blog. I was fascinated by it. It actually had these little dots in red on a world map and these dots showed you how many people came from all over the world to read his blog. Awesome! Of course, I went and got myself one widget immediately. It's tucked away at a corner of my blog telling everyone "Which part of the world you're from'. Once in a while, I'd check it out and find that there were people from quite a few places around the world who have been to my blog at least once.
Of course, there are all of you who drop by regularly. I don't know any of you personally, but imagine my surprise when I found that three of you were MCC alumni and then I discovered a fellow alumna from WCC as well. On the cluster map, the bigger dots are the ones who visit regularly. I had fun today, matching each of you to a dot and a place. Here's the latest map; I hope all of you can find yourselves.

14 comments:
I spotted me rightaway!!! Nobody else fortunate enough to be from that part of the world..so I am a big red dot!!
All thanks to Mac :-D
And u know who the biggest dot on my cluster map is?? ME!!! :-D
I spotted Me, I think:)
@Shain
Yeah, I spotted you too:-)
I should be a big red dot on your map; have checked your blog a zillion times for the book list!!!!!!!!!!!
@me
Yeah, I think you're the dot between Indiana and Minnesota :-)
I am that big dot on the India area... and hey, did you notice - that is the biggest of all. So there, shain! :P
so now you have set of a war with all the men arguing whose is bigger..... the dot i mean :)
and hey...another stuff i use is "google analytics".....just register and paste the HTML code on ur blog..and it gives u a lot of info.. like which article was most read.. the % of visits from new vs old readers....ur most read article.... the source of the visitors...like the path from which each one entered ur blog....and the server names of the readers and its location..and tons of stuff more... try it...ull like it :)
@Jimmy
That's a really big dot.
Sure it's just you???
:-)
@mac
Well, men, you know...
dots or cars, they always have to have the bigger one :-)
Google analytics sounds interesting. Will try it out.
@JJ - Now I dint go off sayin that mine was the biggest!!! I just said that "I am A big red dot"!!! When I meant biggest, i was talkin abt MY blog!!
@3inone - it isn't always bigger u know..nowadays they talk abt smaller mobiles :-D
Hey its sweet f u to take such efforts for visitors
@ 3inOne: Oh.... thataway. Well, I am sure there were other folks too, but take my word for this - I lent it the most colour :D
@ Shain: Oh-kay... that's cool then. I get to be the bigger one ;)
@Shain
Small is beautiful,eh? For mobiles, probably. For dots? Not really:-)
@rohan
Yes, but what a beautiful dot!
@life
:-) Hope you found your spot.
@Jimmy
Yeah, but I think of you as the orange dot, not a red one :-)
heyy! u write nice entries. I love abt the death poem. Can I link u?
@d'parfiathe
thanks.
sure, you can link me.
OOoh you are reading Perfume. I just finished reading it. let me know what you thought of it.
hey, diddnt realsie u gave me one.,... yeah just chkd it out... i did... thax
Post a Comment