On a day like today, I love hospitals. They seem like such friendly places. Of course, it helps when your older and only sister is with you every moment of the check up. It also helps that the surgeon is your not-so-little-anymore-cuz. Anyways, the tests are over. I have been checked. Ultrasounded. Palpated. CLEARED!!! And been told NOT to fret, fume, freak or in any way frighten myself or others!
The lump has behaved itself. Follow up check up in August. And then once a year.
:-) And it helped so much; all of you being so encouraging and supportive. Thanks!!!
11 comments:
Hi Liz... So happy it went off fine. So see, hospitals can be nice places also, especially if they are behind you ;)
So, yippeee... hope you are partying!!
cool! back fit n fine
and now...for the train story :)
Thats nice to hear..hope stay fine and rockin...a nice blog!
cool :)
@all,
yeah... cool is correct. have been grinning at total strangers on the road :-)
@div
yeah, will post it soon :-)
What a relief! I am so glad for your good news. I think the waiting is so hard...
Hey 3inone,
I am so glad you are all cleared and fine!!!
As a chronic hypochondriac, I can imagine what a relief it must have been!
@pam,me
Thanks. Yeah,it is such a relief.
@bishwanath
You dropped by. Thanks. Hope you'll come by again.
Post a Comment