I'm not even going to tell you why I did this blogthing. But believe me, whatever it was, it was lovely. I had fun. A lot of it!!!!
You bet I flirt!!! Life of the party?? Hmmmm... not really . And I wouldn't drink Diet Coke. I'd probably drink rum. But I'm not sure I want to BE rum. I'd much rather be a single malt. So much more class than rum, don't you think?
You bet I flirt!!! Life of the party?? Hmmmm... not really . And I wouldn't drink Diet Coke. I'd probably drink rum. But I'm not sure I want to BE rum. I'd much rather be a single malt. So much more class than rum, don't you think?
| You Are Rum |
You're the life of the party, and a total flirt You are also pretty picky about what you drink Only the finest labels and best mixed cocktails will do Except if you're dieting - then it's Diet Coke and Bacardi all the way |
15 comments:
Apparently I am a tequilla! And will accept any shot I am offered even if it tastes like sock sweat... i dont like this! hmpff!
@fireflies
apparently Tequila is described as bottled sunshine. Now that's a compliment if I ever heard one.
i was whiskey..ha ha...so so true :)
haha.. that is a compliment. only blogthings did't quite put it like that!
@mac
heh heh
now that's a smooth drink to be:)
@ff
ha ha! blogthings is funny, isn't it?
martini???
i take offence.
@the martini
that's the perfect drink to describe you.
gin and dry vermouth with a dash of lemon is just perfect:)
Me a martini???? Only the perfect drink will do???
WTF???!!!!
@Shain,
You're a martini too???
Now I'd have pegged you as whiskey :-)
Now what would a whiskey have been??
@shain
why, that's simple- no fuss just a great drink:)
but if you really want to know, ask mac, he is whiskey!!!
no fuss?? yea..that's Mac..and me too :-D
turns out i'm a martini too! not like me at all.
@hgm
welcome back. missed you.
yeah, it is fun but seems to classify people weirdly:-)
a friend of mine is sex on the beach and she is so bugged because it said 'girly drink'!
whoa! some ppl r lucky 2 b hi on life...
dunno wt wud i b... mayb wine :-)
Post a Comment