Just thought I’d explain why the Orange Fling has no relevance in my life anymore.
The last couple of years have seen a lot of changes in my life, on all fronts – home, job, love – every which way I looked, I felt like I was somewhere on the edge of a change. Somewhere in the middle of it, I started this blog. I needed it. It helped me. To some extent, the blog and the friends I made through it helped me through the changes.
But now, that phase is over. My life’s not an orange fling anymore. It’s more a neat shot of single malt. Yes, there may be days when a stray post will make it to this blog, but it will be a stray post.
There will be a new blog, because I’m going to keep writing, just not right now. A shift to a new city and a new job is a time consuming affair. I’m just way too busy running around trying to find a place to live, the best route to get to work, the best deal on a fridge and so on, to be able to write.
I like my new job, and am getting used to the new city, though it will take me some time to decide whether I like it or not.
Once I settle in, I’ll start a new blog. Just give me some time.
7 comments:
Good luck 3inOne. Hope you find sunny pastures wherever you go.
Hey 3inone..like i said, let's have that malt whisky on the double :-D Hope to chat with you sometime till then..will catch u on Orkut..
I've been away so long, I almost didn't get a chance to say goodbye! I wish you the best and I hope to see you around.
All the best...
Hope to see ur new blo!
wil miss d fling
giv us d gateway whn u srt again
n gd luck! wit everythin new....
arghh! start the new blog already!!
hope you're settling down in big city and that new job & new life are fun!
Post a Comment