A new city. The old me.
This is the season for change.
One of the changes in my life is going to be the winding down of 'The Orange Fling'. It's done me a world of good and there may be a time when I revive it. Or start a new blog. Maybe. For now it's adieu.
I'll be around reading and commenting. Just not writing.
This is the season for change.
One of the changes in my life is going to be the winding down of 'The Orange Fling'. It's done me a world of good and there may be a time when I revive it. Or start a new blog. Maybe. For now it's adieu.
I'll be around reading and commenting. Just not writing.
11 comments:
ayyoo..
first JJ.. now you..... one by one everyone slipping away into oblivion? :(
Take care .. and Good Luck.
Why, Liz why? Just when I'm back! I insist you reconsider your decision ... i'll even write a poem for you. Pleeeaase (Bambi eyes?) Pleease?
wow...really? thank god I have you on fb!
@everyone
:) am not going away for good. it just feels like the orange fling has no more relevance. there will be another blog. i just have to figure out when where and how.
@jim
hi!!
@me
hugs
@ss
thanks
@mac
see you around!
oh humph
why why why??? just when ive started reading your blog! please let me know when you resume. this is not done!!!
heyyyy! Why??? But then guess you're busy in new city, new job. God bless and all the best.
:-)
if the change takes a spirited turn and you enjoy that, then it's fine.
some metamorphosis, once in a while, is good for the skin.
but the orange fling will be fondly remembered as an interesting encounter.;-)
love,
sift.
Enjoyed yr writing...good luck..look forward to the new awtar.
All good things pass away :-) Someday..everything passes away..
But let's have that neat shot of malt whisky on the double!!!
Post a Comment