Tagged by the Broom.
Thought about it. Came to the conclusion that I am not judgemental. I am kind and considerate and accepting of everyone else's faults. I am the earth mother. I am perfect. I do not make judgement calls.
Thought about it. Came to the conclusion that I am not judgemental. I am kind and considerate and accepting of everyone else's faults. I am the earth mother. I am perfect. I do not make judgement calls.
- Not even about people who float around being indecisive.
- Or about people who procrastinate.
- Or about people who don't blog because they are too busy.
- Or about people who can laze around a whole day while undone work piles up.
- Do I judge people who say 'Oh we must do dinner' and then never get around to calling or doing anything about it? Of course I don't.
- I don't judge people who leave things lying around the house and are (to put it politely) messy slobs.
- I don't judge people who judge people based on what they do or do not read.
- I don't judge people who are stubborn and refuse to see another person's point of view.
- And classmates who have dropped out of sight for the last fifteen years and call only because they want you to do them a favour? Them? Of course I don't judge them.
- Cousins who don't call or reply to emails. Nope. I'd never judge them.
Just like I'd never judge people
- who don't think Daniel Craig is the best Bond ever.
- who don't love cats.
- who eat brinjal ( that slimy weird purple vegetable).
And most of all I do not judge people who think they are so perfect that they do not judge anyone.
P.S. I am a judgemental so-and-so, aren't I? Let me go and find a hole to crawl into and come to terms with it.
P.S. I am a judgemental so-and-so, aren't I? Let me go and find a hole to crawl into and come to terms with it.
10 comments:
hahhah.. i judge everyone too. all the time. i try to stop myself. because when it comes to me or the ppl i love i make excuses. but heres to be a judgemental snob!!
3inOne - you SO judge me!!!!
sigh
:) I think its great to be judgemental! its such an ego booost, makes me feel self righteous, confident and superior. I think its cool, though one shouldn't take it to a point where it begins to threaten survival.
how can we feel better than someone else if we don't judge them?
LOL....3inone - you are perfect !!!! because you made it so funny and snarky like mine.
Hugs!!!
Hope you are settling in newcity ok!
oops meant - you made it so funny unlike mine!
and you don't judge people who make human errors like spelling mistakes and wrong language usages, do you? :D
U dont judge those who procrastinate??? Boy! Am i lucky or what!!:-D
HA! Another orange nut :) LOL
hahaha.. this was a good one.. sad to see you are almost stopping to post to this space.. glad to see there will be newer and expectably (that a word?) prettier spaces..
good luck :)
Post a Comment