Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Things to do

1. Speak to new boss regarding lease.
2. Speak to cousin-soon-to-be-new-landlady regarding lease.
3. Collect black top from dry cleaner's.
4. Check mail.
5. Breathe.
6. Find receipt of advance paid for new Harry Potter book.
7. Book ticket for Sunday (Yippppeeee yay)
8. Call cousin-soon-to-be-neighbour-in-new-city-I-am moving-to.
9. Follow up on club membership cards in readiness for using at affiliated clubs in soon-to-be-almost-home-new-city.
10. Breathe.
11. Call packers and movers about packing and moving.
12. Discuss with Angel-mother-with-lots-patience who puts up with my-moving-shifting-leaving-home-tantrums-and-moods what stuff has to be packed and moved.
13. Visit various achayans, kochammas, uncles, aunties, achachas, ammammas, chechis, chettans and so on and so forth to say bye-I-am-leaving and please do look me up when you come to city-where-I-am-going-to-work-and-live.
14. Meet childhood friends for lunch before I leave.
15. Talk to my father to store up enough talking to him to last me till I can come for a visit.
16. Pack.
17. Leave.
18. Try not to cry every time I think about leaving my folks.
19. Breathe.
20. Blog - it's my hundredth post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a stress-free move, 3inOne. see you on the other side!

Everyman said...

Oi!! There you are atlast..

I hope you have managed to breathe by now..life gets a little tough otherwise!

Congrats on your 100th post! Just one year in Blogland and you have posted a century already??? Shame on me!! It took me 3 years for that!!

Shobha said...

Congrats :) Good luck with the moving.

hillgrandmom said...

hugs and all the best for the moving.

Me said...

Ooh a move!!!
Have so much fun!

Macabreday said...

goodbye-welcome... all inone.. thats 3inone :)