Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Me and the fling - the orange one!

Well, what do you know? Turns out, I'm not a single malt after all. Not that I'm much of a fling or having anything resembling a fling; but believe you me, there's a lot of orange in my life. I didn't plan it, but somehow, almost everything in my life has taken on an orange hue. Even the mosquito repellent is orange. Looked like someone was giving me a message. you know, one of those subliminal (ooooh what a lovely word - makes me think of a lot of things, very nice things that too) ones. Well, it's a nice colour anyway, so here I am, me and my fling, together again - almost!
I'll post as often as I'm able to, which may not be much. Oh and of course, this means that I'm reviving The Orange Fling, so I do hope you're all in the mood for something bright and orange.
P.S. I'm still making up my mind about whether I like the new city that is now my home (almost!). It's early days yet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to have u back!!

Macabreday said...

yaaaayyy...."O"range fling is back. We "R"eally did miss re"A"ding your regular posti"N"gs. and really "G"reat to hav"E" you back

Anonymous said...

:) Yaay!

Me said...

Hoorah!!!!
Hoorah, hoorah, hoorah!!!

Shoonyata said...

Wecome back!!! me happy :)))

amna said...

orange!! you are BACK!!! (HUGS!!!)

i know i am being over-dramatic but i am so happy you are reviving it in here.. i cannot take dead blogs (shudder!).. they are the saddest things ever!!

so.. which city are you in? tell me atleast that na.. and probably we can meet up if we are in hyd :)

i am homesick too :(

Anonymous said...

we did need something bright as sunshine in our lives!!