Monday, October 01, 2007

I love being an aunt

Yesterday, I became an aunt again. The newest member of our family seems to be in a hurry since he made his appearance one month earlier than expected. For the last 24 hours, a little baby in an incubator has occupied every thought of mine. I will have to wait until I can make a trip home to see him.
I love him already, my youngest, littlest nephew.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) :)

Shoonyata said...

An old post on my blog..JOY:
==============================
paint the little baby bum
with a red smiley
.
eyes with long lashes
on each side
.
long curvey smile
bridging across
.
lines broken and smudged
coz of giggly tickles
.
the world disappearing
into deep laughing eyes

amna said...

i know the feeling :) have two nieces and 1 nephew..

3inone said...

@all
:) yeah, I love babies. Not that I want to have any. Am quite happy spoiling other people's babies.