Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tagged with an 'O'

Broom tagged anyone with an 'O' in their middle name or their blog to do this tag. Now, my middle name doesn't contain the letter, but my blog - well, it is the ORANGE FLING, remember!! And when one hasn't been blogging and desperately feels the need to get back in the flow, a few tags here and there really help one out. So here goes.
The Rules:

a) The rules must be mentioned in the beginning of the tag.
b) You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
c) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I do have a middle name, but it's my father's name. And so I'm going to do a tag using my blog name.

T - Ticklish. I can end up in giggles if someone just looks at me with the intention of tickling me. And with this affliction, I don't need to tell you just how embarassing getting a pedicure can be.
H - Happy. Most of the time. It's my preferred state of mind, except on the rare occasions when I'm wallowing in misery and loving it.
R - Round. Like a ball. I roll when I should stroll.
E - Eclectic. My taste - in books, decor and men. On my bookshelf, you will find an Enid Blyton next to Wuthering Heights, both sharing shelf space with the latest Danielle Steele and Walden.
E - Epicurean. I love good food. And drink.

I - Independent. I love living on my own and being my own person.
N - Nephews and nieces. I love them. All of them.

O - Orange. The colour of my blog which I love.
N - Nocturnal. Me. I come alive at about 8 p.m. and love the night. Can sit out and watch the stars right through the night.
E - Egypt. It fascinates me. Ancient Egypt with its pyramids and its temples, its pharoahs and its museums. I dream about travelling to Egypt.

And I tag - anyone who wants to do this tag.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAH! You had an easy one wrt "O".

And I have the tickle affliction as well. It's horrendous.

Macabreday said...

nocturnal?? thats great.... i didnt know that...haa :)

3inone said...

@broom
tee hee!

@mac
of course you didn't know that :)