Dear Tree lover,
This could well be a reality in the near future if people who love nature, people who care for the earth -people like you- choose to do nothing.

Love and Peace,
Janet
President
www.treesforfree.org
http://treesforfree.blogspot.com/
"The merits gained by planting trees for the benefit of others last forever."
-Buddha
2 comments:
Hmmmm....
As much as I am a tree lover and a passionate greenie, I find that asking for funds to buy a car a strange sort of request, 3-in-one!
One can always argue that maybe they could use some other means of transport!!
Or is the car symbolic of something else?
@fg,
Well, I suppose she could, but she does need to transport the saplings to the planting sites, which can be anything from an empty field to someone's backyard. It isn't a large organisation. Just Janet, a car, the saplings and anyone who cares to join her for the day.
Post a Comment