Random thoughts
- Much as I love my hometown, the thought of working there gives me the heebie-jeebies.
- Much as I like working in the big city, the thought of not being at home in the next room when my parents need me makes me tear up.
- Much I like to think of myself as decisive and independent, the thought of making sense of the above two turns me into a confused, worried heap of nerves.
- Much as I stay away from Malayalam movies, the thought of missing Pazhassi Raja is unthinkable.
- Much as I detest the itch in my throat, the thought of gargling makes me shudder.
- Much as I would like to live healthily, the thought of giving up ice cream, chocolates and biriyani upsets me.
- Much as I insist that I know myself, the thought of deciding what I want proves a tad difficult at times.
3 comments:
Don't worry.. Everybody has his/her doubts and worries. You are not alone. But then, to every person his/ her quandaries seems to be the most profound :P
So well put!
All of us are assailed by these doubts and head and heart conflicts!
question all the answers...!!
Post a Comment